REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
Eighty Seven Park Miami Beach
Located on the edge of South Beach’s Lummus Park and the Atlantic Ocean, Eighty Seven Park creates a fresh dialogue with the landscape and vibrant community of Miami Beach. Seventy elegant homes invite natural light and air into a refined living space, designed by an architect with a poet’s touch. This elemental approach brings together architecture, design and natural vistas. It’s also a collaborative vision; developed with Renzo Piano, a Pritzker Prize-winning architect who lives and breathes his art, there’s a serenity to be found in the tension between sky and earth. Eighty Seven Park eloquently captures this state of tranquility and ascension.
Boasting 18 floors including the penthouse, Eighty Seven Park offers what everyone desires: open spaces, full of light and air, and the best ambiance that this elite neighborhood provides. Charming and sophisticated spaces were created with materials such as oak grains and natural stone alluding the tropical nature of South Florida and interconnecting the appointed interiors and the outdoor living that showcase the fantastic Atlantic Ocean vistas from the terraces, balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows.
At Eighty Seven Park luxury and location are translated into the structure design, creating a new form of ten-foot-high ceiling residences over the water, with open floorplans and balconies resulting in the most dramatic views in Miami Beach. The interiors by RDAI are completed with a selection of elegant fixtures in bathrooms and kitchens, like Italian cabinetry with glass doors, stone countertops, natural oak panels and integrated appliances from Wolf and Sub- Zero, plus award-winning Zucchetti accessories.
BIZZI & PARTNERS DEVELOPMENT
Under the leadership of Davide Bizzi this renowned real estate firm is leading the market in different parts of the globe. Bizzi & Partners Development, with offices in Europe and America, has a large portfolio including residential and commercial spaces, to meet the demand for sophisticated and innovative projects. Starting in 2000, the company has grown and has gathered a massive amount of experience in the different fields of real estate development from architecture to the construction phase.
RPW is an 11-partner architectural firm, including star architect Renzo Piano, a Pritzker Prize recipient. The team has offices in Europe and the United States, always ensuring that every detail works in their complex designs, that have earned major industry awards. The group creatively uses materials and construction techniques giving rise to innovation and uniqueness, which are reflected on its portfolio.
Welcome to Eighty Seven Park
Eighty Seven Park Miami Beach
Pool & Cabanas
The refreshing pools and cabanas serve as an urban oasis to enjoy not just the water but the beautiful landscape at Eighty Seven Park.
Soul Center Spa
Offering much more than just a gym, it will provide wellness for the mind, body and soul. The ultimate personal experience where residents feel the spa is uniquely theirs, to address their individual needs.
The essence of a wine cellar is recreated whereby residents can either stop in for a quick glass from their favorite vineyard, host an intimate wine tasting with selections made by their personal sommelier with perfectly paired canapés or order their next week’s supply of wine from their home.
An integral part of the resident's daily routine; not just a juice bar but offering a grab n’ go of special juices, a variety of small organic snacks and a light lunch/salad bar for when residents are on the run or looking for a quick break in the day.
- THE BUILDING: An 18-story building with just 70 luxurious residences, Eighty Seven Park features stunning ocean, city and park views.
- DEVELOPERS: Terra and Bizzi & Partners Development, both with many years of experience in the business, are in charge of this project.
- ARCHITECTURE: Eighty Seven Park is the first residential project in the United States created by Pritzker Award-Winning architect Renzo Piano.
- INTERIOR DESIGN: Since its foundation in 1972 by Rena Dumas, RDAI has transcended the boundaries of architecture, interior architecture and design. The world-renowned agency is in charge of interior design for Eighty Seven Park units and common areas.
- COMPLETION DATE: The condominium was completed and delivered by December 2019.
- STYLISH AMENITIES: Eighty Seven Park features both indoor and outdoor amenities that contribute to and enhance the luxury lifestyle that Miami Beach already offers. These amenities include: Soul Center Spa, Enoteca, Library, Apple (SMART) Center, Private Garden, Fugo Bar, Botanical Exhibition, Pool & Cabanas, and much more.
- DEPOSIT STRUCTURE: 30% at contract and balance at closing.
- LOCATION: Located at the gateway to Miami Beach, close to Bal Harbour shopping and Miami’s most exclusive district, Indian Creek, Eighty Seven Park provides unobstructed views of the park and ocean, in addition to views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami Skyline.
- APPLE (SMART) CENTER: A convenient interim office, the Smart Center is easily accessible for anything from hosting a private, impromptu client meeting to a quick charging area while waiting for your car to arrive.
- FUGO BAR: An integral part of the resident's daily routine, Fugo offers a grab ‘n go selection of specialty juices, a variety of small organic snacks and a light lunch/salad bar for those on the run or just looking for a quick pick-me-up.
- Number of Towers: 1
- Year Built: Fourth quarter of 2019
- Bedrooms: 1 - 3
- Floor Count: 18
- Total Units: 70
- Sq Ft Range: 946 - 1,970 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: Terra and Bizzi & Partners Development
- Architect: Renzo Piano Building Workshop
- Building Type : Luxury